Before Sunrise (a V:tR chronicle)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream ? Voice ? Sleep ?

Go down

Dream ? Voice ? Sleep ? Empty Dream ? Voice ? Sleep ?

Post  void Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:52 am

What is this agonizing pain? Why does everything feel so cloudy and faint ?
I can still feel the anger as I watched one of our kind murdered in cold blood at the hand of that man and his dagger.
Why do I have this fear in me, it is like the beast is staring at me, watching my every movement, ready to take me down if I have any moment of weakness. I must get away, but why do the ground seems so hollow ....
I can still hear his whisper, his promise of power, if I uncover his greatest secrete that he had prepare just for me, none will ever stand at my hand anymore. If I give him my full royalty, he will reward me equal in power, but the things he whisper, how can anyone try to do such act, it just seems so inhuman ....
And his eyes, I freeze from my movement at only one word, I have never thought myself to be weak minded, and I have faced his kind before, yet why am I so paralyzed. I do not even have the will to run away, let along the will to fight ....
Ah, the hunger, why would the hunger never stop, I do not wish to hurt the mortal, yet I must feed, it is my curse, a curse that I took upon myself in order to do the world justice, even if the cause is that I have to become this monster ....
His eyes again, it always comes back, the skull ring, the inner screaming ....
The fear of the beast, I try to get away, all I want is to leave, but why does he push me to the ground, that girl, I have seem her before, why is she helping him, why do they keep stabbing at me, I have no done no wrong, I have not attacked any of them, why are they helping that cold blood murder, I must do my best at getting away, my mission is too important to fail ....
Ben, I have failed you, I am not strong enough, but I swear I will find them, and I will finish what I have promised to you ....
And the knife, ah how it hurts, and those fangs, those beastly fang that even vampire should not have, ah the excruciating pain when the fang sunk in ....
I will not give into your temptation, not now, although I have choose to become the beast that I am, but I am doing it for the good of humanity ....
The pain again ... the hollow floor ... I fall ... for now ... I rest ....

void

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum